Monday, August 24, 2015

Welcome to our Blog

Hi There,
    
   I would like to start off this blog by introducing myself.  I am Ella.  My best friend Hannah and I have started this blog together in hopes of sharing our creativity with the world ( aka you ). We both share the love of creating, so about a year ago we decided to go on the adventure of creating this blog.  Together we have come up with some pretty crazy plans.  Some have worked and others not so much, so our hope is that this crazy plan will work!  ( I guess that you can be the judge of that because people reading and creating the things on this blog is our goal.)
   We have spent a lot of time this past year getting the blog ready for you, and yes, we have already faced some challenges, but we hope that you will love what we have for you.  Yes, we are still working on some of the the minor things, but we will get better, I promise!  However, if there is anything that you want changed, send us an email using the one listed on the right. As time goes on we hope to always be adding new and exciting aspects to our blog.  

In all we just want to thank you for reading and hopefully creating our crazy projects!

Hope you enjoy,

Ella

P.S. And Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment